7.13.2010

Jump Around - House of Pain


Maybe the heel pain is all psychosomatic. What if my mind is manufacturing the affliction  so my story has a subplot? What if my sublimated drama queen is spending all my insurance money on an injury that is only real because I say so? With 12 days before the race, my anxiety is clearing itself up for me, shining its halo, and taking up residence in the frontal lobe. 


Also, my heel still hurts. 


Yesterday's session with Kevin was constructed entirely of hands-on treatment requiring no physical exertion on my part. My heel received ultrasound waves, intense direct pressure massage, electricity stimulation, chiropractic adjustments, and finally ice. The thing is getting more attention than Barbra Streisand at a bat mitzvah wearing some schmatta


Love,
Sara Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment